Last Updated on Tuesday, 03 April 2012 13:04 Written by Zack Tuesday, 03 April 2012 12:46
During these days, I need to develop one android app with popular solical network feature inside. Let's say facebook connect & Twitter feature inside app. For FB Connect, here available download from github. So, I have tried all these example in my emulator, it is totally working fine but unfortunately, it is not working on my HTC Sensation phone. When I check at my friend phone HTC Desire, it is working fine. WEIRD!!!
Usually, I have asked Google and Stackoverflow. Eventually, I saw this anwser so I tried to change at my coding. Fantastic! It works! Solution is need to comment out "IF" condition at facebook.java file.
Note : It is really awesome work but I don't know what is impact for other deives.
|< Prev||Next >|
- DhammaDroid 2.2.6 is available for update
- iDhamma 1.9 is available for update
- Developer reject app at Waiting for review status
- Incorrect line ending: found carriage return (\r) without corresponding newline (\n)
- You must have AdActivity declared in AndroidManifest.xml with configChanges.
- Zawgyi on Samsung with Android 4 +
- iDhamma 1.8 Available on App Store
- An Error Was Encountered The action you have requested is not allowed.
- Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the Mac App Store and identified developers.
- DhammaHive v1.1 is available at Google Play